This beautiful, signed Giclée Fine Art Print from the original by Lydia Evans was inspired by the sunshine yellow Daffodil. Printed with archival inks (No-fade) on 308gsm, 100% Cotton Rag paper. The final print feels as close as possible to the look and feel of an original artwork - a delicate and fine print.
This design is a stylish hand-drawn illustration that will sing out on any of your walls at home or office.
- A4 & A3 Print available, (Unframed/Unmounted)
- Printed in the UK at a professional lab
- Printed on Photo Rag, Hahnemühle, 100% cotton paper – which has a super matt finish with an even colour reproduction and excellent detail. The surface has minimal texture with a chalky smooth cotton feel. It has a delicate surface, so we recommend extra care when handling
- Each print is individually signed by the designer
- The print is supplied unmounted and individually packed in a clear plastic sleeve with a cardboard backing.
- Product code: AP-FASHF0007-A4 / A3