These modern, geometric necklaces are handmade using food-grade silicone and waxed cotton, making them both baby-friendly and hypo-allergenic.
This necklace is part of my latest collection, inspired by Art Deco designs and architecture. I’ve also been challenging the traditional usage of every bead and I have been drilling additional holes in them using a manual drill, to rotate the beads and create innovative designs
You do not need to be a new mum, though, to enjoy our silicone jewellery! Kodes necklaces are bold, quirky and affordable – ideal for the stylish woman who likes to make a statement without breaking the bank.
- Necklace = 74cm long (approx. 29 inches).
- Beads = 5 x 1cm x 4.8cm rectangular beads
- Necklaces can be customised using any length or colour combination, to create a unique and stylish item for you or your loved one.
- We can also gift-wrap your item and include a handwritten note, on request. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Silicone beads offer several important advantages:
- Food-grade and baby-friendly
- Free from BPA, PVC, phthalates, lead, latex, cadmium and heavy metals, so safe for anyone with allergies and for babies
- Light-weight and comfortable
- Attractive, matt finish
- Easy to clean
SAFETY: The teething necklace is designed to be worn by the mother rather than the baby. It is not a toy and chewing should always be supervised.
EASY TO CLEAN: You can keep your necklace clean by regularly wiping it with baby wipes or disinfectant wipes, or by rinsing it in warm soapy water.