These modern, geometric necklaces are handmade using food-grade silicone and waxed cotton, making them both baby-friendly and hypo-allergenic.
This necklace was inspired by art-deco and the need to push beyond the regular five beads design. The necklace also has the iconic Kodes colours of yellow and grey.
You do not need to be a new mum, though, to enjoy our silicone jewellery! Kodes necklaces are bold, quirky and affordable – ideal for the stylish woman who likes to make a statement without breaking the bank.
- Necklace = 74cm long (approx. 29 inches).
- Beads = 6 x 1cm x 4.8cm rectangular beads, 5 x 9mm round beads
- Necklaces can be customised using any length or colour combination, to create a unique and stylish item for you or your loved one.
- We can also gift-wrap your item and include a handwritten note, on request, email email@example.com for more info.
Silicone beads offer several important advantages:
- Food-grade and baby-friendly
- Free from BPA, PVC, phthalates, lead, latex, cadmium and heavy metals, so safe for anyone with allergies and for babies
- Light-weight and comfortable
- Attractive, matt finish
- Easy to clean
SAFETY: The teething necklace is designed to be worn by the mother rather than the baby. It is not a toy and chewing should always be supervised.
EASY TO CLEAN: You can keep your necklace clean by regularly wiping it with baby wipes or disinfectant wipes, or by rinsing it in warm soapy water.
KODES are statement jewellery pieces, handmade in Tottenham, North London, by Morena Fiore since 2015. Morena started creating with silicone after her son was born in 2016.