Meet the Calathea Burle-Marxii, a beauty named after the famous Brazilian artist and landscape designer Roberto Burle-Marx, planted in a Wildbulb concrete plant pot. This astonishing tropical plant is commonly known as the Fishbone Prayer plant because of its darker green patterns on the leaves.
That's also one of the main reasons why these types of plants are so cherished lately! Remember that it originates from South America and will therefore thrive in rather humid conditions, with bright light but no direct sunlight.
It could easily become your bathroom shelves bestie, your bedside table's other half or even your desk's soulmate. You decide! Just avoid warm heaters around, they tend to hate each other.
The plant comes with its concrete pot, entirely designed and handmade by us in North London. The colour is the concrete's natural one, nothing has been added to it. Just love and patience.
- Homemade concrete planter included.
- Drainage included: no need to add any plate underneath. Happy days!
- Planter size: 7cmx7cmx7cm.
- Weight: About 350 grams.
HOW DO I TAKE CARE OF IT?
Exposition: Bright spot, avoiding direct sunlight. Examples? North/East facing windows.
Water: Keep soil moist at all times. Allow the top of the soil to dry out slightly before watering.
Temperature: Normal room temperature. Avoid placing it next to a heater.
- Repotting: Carefully take the plant out of the planter and put it in a bigger one.
- Observation is key. Checking your plant on a daily basis will help you get to know it and monitor its condition.
- 25ml of water at a time.
- Rotate the plant every week to even its growth.
- Remove yellow, dead or fallen leaves.
- This plant comes from a tropical environment. It likes a good mist every week.
- Prefers filtered water -or rain, if you can collect it!
FREE DELIVERY IF YOU LIVE IN
- Harringay N4/N15
- Highgate N6
- Crouch End N8
- Muswell Hill N10
- Stoke Newington N16
- Tottenham N17
- Wood Green N22
£12 delivery charge is added if you live elsewhere in London Zones 1 or 2.
PLEASE DO NOT ORDER IF THE DELIVERY ADDRESS IS OUTSIDE LONDON ZONES 1 OR 2. DUE TO THE FRAGILE NATURE OF THIS PRODUCT, IT CAN ONLY BE HAND DELIVERED TO THESE AREAS.
If you live outside of these postcodes and are interested in purchasing this item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.