Bespoke made to order original Scrabble frame is the perfect gift for Christmas, wedding, birthday, new baby, anniversary or just because!
All you need to do when purchasing is let me know the names or words you would like. You can either email firstname.lastname@example.org or add the request to the empty box at check out. For example if it’s for a wedding present or an anniversary gift then you might want to use their surnames…
Trew Loves Jones, or their first names Lisa Loves Mazen.
If the gift is for a new baby, you may want to have the baby’s full name, month he/she was born and hospital.
Alternatively it might be a gift for a family, so please tell me the family members names.
- Please ensure you spell the names correctly as I cannot be responsible for incorrect spelling.
- The price includes up to 20 Scrabble letters.
- Additional tiles available for a small fee please send me a message BEFORE purchasing as as when word/name link it can then reduce the number of Scrabble tiles used.
- Only Original games used, no replicas.
- All font on the tiles are black
- As everything is an original sometimes there can be colour variations between tiles, I will try my best to ensure colours match as best as possible.
- Black box frames are either 23x23cm or 21x30cm depending on the layout.
- All prices include postage within the UK.
- Postage will be 3-5 days once layout has been agreed.
I find that most names can all be linked together and connected in the traditional style, whereby even if they meet they still spell out a word, however if you wish to discuss this before hand please message me before you checkout via email@example.com.
Once you have purchased the Scrabble frame I will mock up a few options for you to choose from to ensure you are happy with your gift and email it to you, so please keep an eye on your account. Once you are happy and have chosen your layout I will then make it and take a photo of your frame before posting it to you.
All games that I use are original, however they are all incomplete sets and have therefore lost their original use. I love the thought of reusing and remaking something that is familiar to us and brings back fond childhood memories but using them in a new way.
Thank you for shopping with The Vintage Letter Lady and helping me fulfil my love of giving new life to old things.