This beautiful collection of handcrafted soaps is made in N10. This gift will appeal to many, not least for the familiar smell. Although there’s no hangover with this one!
- Palm Oil Free
- SLS Free
- Plastic Free
The box contains:
- A pebble shaped soap bar (approx 90g)
- A rectangular shaped soap bar (approx 90g)
- A rectangular guest bar(approx 50g)
- A Sustainably sourced Hemu Wood Soap Dish. Great for keeping the soap dry
- A loofah slice, handy for using as a soap rest.
- All presented in a box packed with tissue and wood wool (a biproduct of carpentry) and tied with raffia.
- The tag is for you to write your gift message on. If you wish for the box to be delivered direct to the recipient -if they are in my delivery area- let me know and I can write the label on your behalf.
Made using pure essential oils of Juniper Berry and Lemon, the soap has a fresh smell and will look elegant in any bathroom or kitchen.
The soaps lather well, and last longer than liquid soaps, making them a good eco swap.
All of the soaps have been assessed, they have a Cosmetic Safety Report and are in line with legal requirements.
All of the materials are sustainable.
The clear wraps on the soaps are made from plant based compostable material. The outer label band is paper and recyclable.
The gift box itself is cardboard and recyclable along with the tissue. The raffia and wood wool are compostable/ biodegradable.
PLEASE READ THE PHOTO OF THE LABEL FOR ALLERGENS BELOW BEFORE PURCHASING, THERE ARE NATURALLY OCCURRING ALLERGENS IN THE ESSENTIAL OILS.
Delivery by hand only to the following post codes: N10/N8/N10/N22/N2. PLEASE DO NOT ORDER IF THE DELIVERY ADDRESS IS OUTSIDE THESE POSTCODES.
Delivery 4 days from receipt of order