These modern, geometric necklaces are handmade using food-grade silicone and waxed cotton, making them both baby-friendly and hypo-allergenic. Free from BPA, PVC, phthalates, lead, latex, cadmium and heavy metals, as well as easy to clean, they are perfect as a teething aid – designed to delight both mum and baby alike!
You do not need to be a new mum, though, to enjoy our silicone jewellery! Kodes necklaces are bold, quirky and affordable – ideal for the stylish woman who likes to make a statement without breaking the bank.
- Necklace = 74cm long (approx. 29 inches).
- Beads = 2 x 16mm longer hexagon beads, 1 x 12mm round bead, 1 x 17mm hexagon bead and 1 x 21mm icosahedron
Items will be hand delivered or sent via Royal Mail 2nd class post.
Necklaces can be customised using any length or colour combination, to create a unique and stylish item for you or your loved one. We can also gift-wrap your item and include a handwritten note, on request. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any requests.
Silicone beads offer several important advantages:
- Food-grade and baby-friendly
- Free from BPA, PVC, phthalates, lead, latex, cadmium and heavy metals, so safe for anyone with allergies and for babies
- Light-weight and comfortable
- Attractive, matt finish
- Easy to clean
- SAFETY: The teething necklace is designed to be worn by the mother rather than the baby. It is not a toy and chewing should always be supervised.
- EASY TO CLEAN: You can keep your necklace clean by regularly wiping it with baby wipes or disinfectant wipes, or by rinsing it in warm soapy water.
KODES are statement jewellery pieces, handmade in Tottenham, North London, by Morena Fiore since 2015. Morena started creating with silicone after her son was born in 2016.
The Inspiration behind the necklace:
This necklace was inspired by neutral earthy colours. This baby friendly necklace is ideal to accessorise a dark outfit or a bright colourful one to keep a balance, or as a subtle splash of colour on a fully neutral colour outfit.