These contemporary, geometric necklaces are handmade using food-grade silicone, making them the ideal baby-friendly alternative to our standard acrylic and wooden necklaces.
You do not need to be a new mum, though, to enjoy our silicone jewellery! Kodes necklaces are bold, geometric and quirky, as well as affordable.
- Necklaces can also be customised using any combination of colours you care to choose, in order to create a unique item for you or your loved one.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info after you've ordered online.
Silicone beads offer several important advantages:
- Food-grade and, therefore, baby-friendly
- Free from BPA, PVC, phthalates, lead, latex, cadmium and heavy metals, so safe for anyone with allergies and for babies
- Light-weight and comfortable
- Attractive, matt finish
- Easy to clean
SAFETY: The teething necklace is designed to be worn by the mother rather than by the baby. It is not a toy and chewing should always be supervised. Never leave your baby unattended with the necklace as this can pose a risk of choking or strangulation.
EASY TO CLEAN: You can keep your necklace clean by regularly wiping it with baby wipes or disinfectant wipes, or by rinsing it in warm soapy water.
ABOUT KODES: Kodes are statement jewellery pieces, handmade in Tottenham, North London, by Morena Fiore since 2015. They are designed specifically for the modern, independent woman – who likes to express herself, her creativity and personality through bold, original statement jewellery.