Not only tall and elegant, the so-called peacock plant is called this way because its leaves patterns are similar to a peacock's tail. New-born leaves are purple-ish/red, giving a beautiful tint to the whole plant.
Native to the humid forests of Brazil, it does really well indoors however will need your care & love to thrive. But don't you worry, we got you sorted. Read the care instructions below and you'll quickly become a Plant Wizard.
The plant comes with its concrete pot, entirely designed and handmade by us in North London. The colour is the concrete's natural one, nothing has been added to it. Just love and patience.
- Homemade concrete planter included.
- Drainage included: no need to add any plate underneath. Happy days!
- Planter size: 7cmx7cmx7cm.
- Weight: About 350 grams.
HOW DO I TAKE CARE OF IT?
Exposition: Bright spot, avoiding direct sunlight. Examples? North/East facing windows.
Water: Keep soil moist at all times. Allow the top of the soil to dry out slightly before watering.
Temperature: Normal room temperature. Avoid placing it next to a heater.
- Repotting: Carefully take the plant out of the planter and put it in a bigger one.
- Observation is key. Checking your plant on a daily basis will help you get to know it and monitor its condition.
- 25ml of water at a time.
- Rotate the plant every week to even its growth.
- Remove yellow, dead or fallen leaves.
- This plant comes from a tropical environment. It likes a good mist every week.
- Prefers filtered water -or rain, if you can collect it!
FREE DELIVERY IF YOU LIVE IN
- Harringay N4/N15
- Highgate N6
- Crouch End N8
- Muswell Hill N10
- Stoke Newington N16
- Tottenham N17
- Wood Green N22
£12 delivery charge is added if you live elsewhere in London Zones 1 or 2.
PLEASE DO NOT ORDER IF THE DELIVERY ADDRESS IS OUTSIDE LONDON ZONES 1 OR 2. DUE TO THE FRAGILE NATURE OF THIS PRODUCT, IT CAN ONLY BE HAND DELIVERED TO THESE AREAS.
If you live outside of these postcodes and are interested in purchasing this item, please email email@example.com.