These modern, geometric necklaces are handmade using food-grade silicone and waxed cotton, making them both baby-friendly and hypo-allergenic. Free from BPA, PVC, phthalates, lead, latex, cadmium and heavy metals, as well as easy to clean, they are perfect as a teething aid – designed to delight both mum and baby alike!
You do not need to be a new mum, though, to enjoy our silicone jewellery! Kodes necklaces are bold, quirky and affordable – ideal for the stylish woman who likes to make a statement without breaking the bank.
- Necklace = 92cm long (approx. 36.22 inches).
- Beads = 1 x 34mm x 8mm pentagon shaped bead, 1 x 17mm hexagon leopard bead, 1 x 12mm round bead, 1 x 14mm long hexagon bead, 1 x 21mm icosahedron bead
Necklaces can be customised using any length or colour combination, to create a unique and stylish item for you or your loved one. We can also gift-wrap your item and include a handwritten note, on request. Please email email@example.com for more information.
Silicone beads offer several important advantages:
- Food-grade and baby-friendly
- Free from BPA, PVC, phthalates, lead, latex, cadmium and heavy metals, so safe for anyone with allergies and for babies
- Light-weight and comfortable
- Attractive, matt finish
- Easy to clean
SAFETY: The teething necklace is designed to be worn by the mother rather than the baby. It is not a toy and chewing should always be supervised.
EASY TO CLEAN: You can keep your necklace clean by regularly wiping it with baby wipes or disinfectant wipes, or by rinsing it in warm soapy water.
KODES are statement jewellery pieces, handmade in Tottenham, North London, by Morena Fiore since 2015. Morena started creating with silicone after her son was born in 2016.