My collars and leads are made to order using English Bridle Leather. They are cut and prepared using traditional saddlery hand tools, hand stitched using saddle stitch, and hand polished.
- small - up to 14 inches (36 cm) £40
- medium - from 14 inches to 22 inches (56 cm) £45
- large - over 22 inches (56 cm +) £50
- ENTER THE EXACT LENGTH REQUIRED IN THE BLANK BOX AT CHECK OUT
- solid brass
- nickel plated solid brass
- stainless steel
- black, navy, green, red, tan, brown, burgundy (other colours are available so please email firstname.lastname@example.org if required)
I can also emboss your dog's name onto a tag for the collar.
I will email you after purchase to confirm all details, including the personalisation element.
Please note that the sizes above are the length from inside the top of the buckle to the middle hole of the collar. The overall length will be several inches longer depending on collar size.
The best way to decide on the size required is to measure an existing collar. Measure from inside the top of the buckle, to the hole that is most comfortable for your dog. You should be able to get two fingers between the collar and the dogs neck when done up.
If you don’t have an old collar to hand, measure your dogs neck using a tape measure around where the collar will sit, while holding two fingers under the tape.
I will make up the collar so that the length you request is the middle hole.
Delivery - please allow 2 weeks
Check out our matching dog leads