There is nothing better than having a belt that is made to measure - the comfort of a good fit that is just long enough without excess flapping around.
When it has been made from the best English bridle leather, cut, stitched and polished by hand, you are getting a quality product that will last years.
All belts are custom made to order. They are made up with 5 holes, and the measurement will be to the middle hole. This gives a bit of leeway in the fit, so the belt can be worn with different styles/cuts of trousers.
Please note there are three price points determined by the length of the belt:
- £90 - up to 31 inches
- £95 - from 32 - 39 inches
- £100 - 40 inches plus
The width of the belt is decided by the the buckle chosen. The belt is made up to fit the inside dimensions of the buckle, the options available are
- Single 25 mm
- Double 35 mm
- Casual 40 mm
Please select the following options from the drop down menu.
- Length as per the pricing guide. PLEASE INCLUDE THE EXACT MEASUREMENT IN THE BLANK BOX AT CHECK OUT
- Colours available – black, tan, brown, navy, green, burgundy (if you see a colour you'd like that is not listed here, please email us at email@example.com)
- Buckles – Single, Double or Casual, all in brass or chrome finish
The seller will contact you after purchase to confirm all the details before she starts to make the belt.
There is a possibility of personalising the buckle with initials. The seller will contact you after you've purchased the belt to confirm this.
Top tips for measuring your belt size!
- The size of a belt you wear is not the same as your waist band size.
- The cut of the trousers will affect where the belt sits so your measurement will differ depending on the pair of trousers/jeans that you wear your belt with.
- Belt size is influenced by the choice of buckle - some buckles are longer than others
- The width of the belt is decided by the the buckle. The belt is made up to fit the inside dimensions of the buckle.
The most accurate ways to measure for a belt
- the best fit is achieved by taking the measurement from a belt that fits into the trousers you intend to wear it with.
- take a look at an existing belt, if only one hole is marked from use,
- measure from the hole to inside the top of the buckle.
or if there are several marks on the belt
- you need to put the belt through all the belt loops,
- wearing the trousers, buckle it up on the most comfortable hole.
- note the hole which is used.
- remove the belt from the trousers and lay it out flat.
- measure from the hole you noted to just inside the top of the buckle.
Second best way to measure
- if a suitable belt isn’t to hand,
- run a tape measure through all the belt loops of a pair of trousers when wearing them.
- pull the tape to a firm but comfortable tension,
- then note the length - inches or centimetres
- double check the measurement to avoid rookie errors
Rookie errors to avoid when taking measurements with a tape measure, these will give an inaccurate length
- not putting the belt/tape through all the belt loops
- reading the tape measure from the wrong end
- mixing up metric and imperial units