Furoshiki are sustainable and reusable eco-wraps from Japan which Tamakurya Boutique have created using Ankara textiles. A Furoshiki is a single square piece of cloth which, when folded in the correct way, becomes a functional and adaptable tool for wrapping, carrying and storing a wide-variety of objects; from delicate glass bottles and gifts, to books and larger household objects. Furoshiki are reusable and an eco-friendly alternative to gift-wrapping paper or other disposable materials, which are often not recyclable and disposed of in landfill or by incineration. Furoshiki wrapping is a multi-purpose and useful way we can adapt our modern needs without lasting damage to our precious planet and the habitats dependent upon it.
Delivery period: 3-4 days
- Dimensions: comes in two sizes 90cm or 70cm square cloth
- 70cm size is good for wrapping one wine bottle and books, square boxes
- 90cm size is good for wrapping shopping bags, big boxes
- Material: 100% cotton blend
- Flowers in the design represent strength and beauty
- Comes with a guide with 14 different ways to wrap up objects