Now, imagine a self-regenerating ecosystem acting similar to earth, living and growing without human help. A colourful mini world that will evolve over time, applying nature’s basic laws to sustain life within. We not only aim to bring nature back indoors, but also make it as aesthetic as it can be found in the woods. Become the observer and get to see, learn and appreciate more with less. After purchase: guaranteed 2 weeks / free assistance: replace the plants inside if they don’t adapt to their environment, replaced if broken. An After Care service is also offered where plant can be trimmed or changed (£15 per light bulb)
Only available to buy if you live in Crouch End, Wood Green, Tottenham, Highgate or Muswell Hill. If you live outside of these postcodes and are interested in purchasing this item, please email email@example.com.
Delivery period: Hand delivered. 1 day delivery if order made before 10am / 2 days delivery if order made after 10am. Delivery slot either before 12pm or after 5pm based on Seller's schedule.
- Size: A60 (width: 60mm / length: 110mm)
- Care instructions: Protect me from direct sunlight, keep me at room temperature, keep me upright and treat me gently
- We recommend to add a few drops of water every 6 months. Just open the cork lid and add a few drops of tap water using a straw or a kitchen syringe
- Ethically made
- Replaced if broken: 24hrs from the day of delivery
- After Care: £15, available up to 1 year after the purchase